We are pleased to announce that the HBP Surgery Week 2020 Organizing Committee will offer travel grants to presenters coming from around the world to encourage international participation. Grants will be given to a select number of candidates whose abstracts have been accepted. The secretariat will contact awardees individually.
- -Awardees will receive travel grants in the amounts of USD 700 ~ USD 1,000.
- -The amount varies from country to country
- -Presenters of accepted abstracts are eligible.
- -The presenter has to complete registration.
- -The final decision will be made by the Organizing Committee.
- -Only for presenters living outside of Korea
- *If you live in Korea, Domestic (Korean) rules apply. Please read the domestic rules for further information.
How to Apply
- 1.The HBP Surgery Week 2020 Organizing Committee will conduct the reviewing process and notify awardees by e-mail.
- 2.Awardees will be requested their signatures on-site.
- 3.Candidates will be informed before the congress.
- 4.Only one travel grant will be awarded per application, even if more than one abstract is submitted.
- 5.The travel grant will only be given to the presenter specified on the abstract.
- 6.Candidates have to submit a valid form of ID, such as a passport or driver license and airplane ticket receipt.
- -한국간담췌외과학회 평생회원 및 정회원 (2020년 2월 21일 기준 연회비 완납자)
- -초록 발표자 중 등록을 완료 후 신청서를 접수한 참가자
신청 바로가기 (클릭)
- -최대 30만원
- *지원 항목: 등록비, 교통비, 숙박비, 식비 (유류비 및 서적 구입비 제외)
- -2020년 2월 21일까지 신청서를 제출한 분들만 지급 가능합니다.
- -영수증 증빙처리로 확인된 금액에 대해서만 지급됩니다.
- -대회 종료 후 10일 이내로 영수증을 제출하시기 바랍니다.
For overseas participants residing in Korea
- -Grants: maximum KRW 300,000
- -You have to submit receipts to the secretariat within 10 days after the congress
- -Only receipts for congress registration fees, transportation and accommodation expenses will be accepted.
Go to Submission (Click)