After careful consideration and comprehensive evaluation of currently available information related to the COVID-19 outbreak, to address the concerns of foreign participants who are unable to confirm their participation and to ensure the stability of the schedule, the Organizing Committee has prepared an virtual Congress so that foreign participants can give presentations and attend online.
Click the Vitual Registration button
Sign up or log onto the registration system
Fill out participant info
Choose registration fee category and desired
Choose payment method and make payment
Check your email for payment confirmation (Successfully completed)
- -If you do not receive a payment confirmation letter via email, please contact the secretariat (HBPsurgery@khbps.org).
- -The on-line registration page is optimized for Internet Explorer and Chrome. If you use other web browsers or have any problems with on-line registration, please contact the Secretariat by email (HBPsurgery@khbps.org).
(Until March 17)
||In order to minimize COVID-19 infection, there will be no onsite registration.
|Overseas living in Korea
|*If you reside in Korea, the same rules apply as for Koreans.
Please select your country as “Korea” when you register.
- *Multiple access will not be allowed in real-time.
Online Credit Card Payment
By selecting "Online Credit Card,” you can pay online with a secure e-commerce system. Internet Explorer is suggested for online payment. VISA, Mastercard and JCB are accepted by the HBP Surgery Week 2021 online system.
- -Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below. All bank charges for remittance must be paid by registrants.
- -Your Payment Status will be changed from ‘Waiting’ to ‘Complete’ within two weeks upon clearance of your payment.
- - A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the Secretariat by e-mail (HBPsurgery@khbps.org).
- -Please note that the transfer must be made under the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
- -If you would like to change the method of payment, you are requested to contact the Secretariat by e-mail (HBPsurgery@khbps.org).
- -Bank Name: WOORI BANK
- -Account Number: 1081-400-854793
- -Account Holder: KAHBPS
- -Swift Code: HVBKKRSEXXX
- -국내 등록비 입금 계좌는 "Korea(국내)" 페이지를 확인 부탁드립니다.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- 1)Only cancellations made in writing will be accepted.
- 2)Written requests for cancellation should be sent by e-mail (HBPsurgery@khbps.org).
- 3)The congress will refund registration fees to prepaid participants who cancelled their registration in the amount of the refund based on the date of cancellation.
- 4)Refunds will be made by bank transfer after the end of HBP Surgery Week 2021.
- 5)All bank charges are the responsibility of the registrant.
- 6)Please refer to the following cutoff dates for cancellation.
|Cancellation for Virtual registration: by March 17
||100 % Refund
|Cancellation for Virtual registration: from March 18
Registration Confirmation (Receipt) & Invitation Letter
- 1)An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration. Registrants can check the status of registration and payment on ‘My Page’ by logging onto the online registration system. You will be able to print an official receipt from the online registration system once your payment is completed.
- 2)How to confirm your status of registration and print an official receipt and letter
log onto the website
Click ‘My Page’
Check the status & Download the documents